Receive this blog. Enter email here and Blogger will send you a confirmation email.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Got Lights? (Dec. 30, 2010)











Okay, I'm getting dangerously close to overdoing the decoration blogs. (And given that January is less than 48 hours away, I should wrap up my holiday fever chapter this minute.) But, bear with me. There are just so many cool photos to share. As you know, I love the very, VERY decorated houses, and these 3 photos show how much gusto a certain neighborhood has. Most of the houses in a 3-block area really decorate, and the cheer is contagious.





Later I need to ask Hubby where the photos are for my very favorite house of decorations. That will be my final blog about decorations, I promise. At least for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment