Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let's Play Dress-Up (May 8, 2011)

A few nights ago I put clothes on fruit. This is not particularly weird, given that I put paint on vegetables.



Recently I blogged about doing batik in the shape of a pineapple (see “Aloha” from May 3) and I joked about a Mr. Pineapple Head toy. But later that night I realized that there might be some real opportunity in the concept. I felt compelled to see what a pineapple would look like wearing clothes and accessories.



No, I do not have too much time on my hands! It’s quite the opposite. When you have a lot of responsibilities, it’s important to take a little time to do things that just make you laugh.

If Hasbro can accessorize a potato and make a zillion dollars off it, I certainly think Pineapple People has a shot! Here are the creations I came up with:











Ms. Pineapple Head










Wall Street Pineapple Head




Rock Star Pineapple Head







Officer Pineapple Head







Snowboarder Pineapple Head







Hippie Pineapple Head






Tropical Vacation Pineapple Head








Which is your favorite?

















No comments:

Post a Comment