Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Insta-Gratification




As of last week I’ve tiptoed onto the Instagram bandwagon. Not sure if I’ll run with it but I’m testing the waters. For me, trying Instagram isn’t about being trendy. It’s a way to show my art and costumes to others and to share my humor, too. I also have some ideas for public art this summer and I think this will be a good way to show photos. If you’re on Instagram, take a peek at my profile:


If you don’t have an Instagram account, you can still see photos at their site (but you can’t comment on them). I’m not trying to find millions of followers all over the world—I’ll leave that to rock stars and reality show folks. But I’m making a lot of art these days and it makes me really happy and I want to share the fun. I’ll still post photos and stories here on my blog, of course. My friends and family are waiting on the edges of their seats for the next Wacky Wednesday post and I don’t want to disappoint. In fact, another WW post is just a few hours away…

No comments:

Post a Comment